How can I specify Bit Depth when converting a PDF to a multipage tiff?

I am using the PDF Kit’s SaveAsTIFF method to create a multi page TIFF from a pdf, and I would like the resulting image to have 1 bit per pixel. Currently, the result of the SaveAsTiff method is an image that is 32 bits per pixel.

Is it possible to specify the bit depth when creating a tiff from a pdf?

Hi Matt,

You can use this overload of SaveAsTIFF method to set color depth of the output TIFF images; you can also find details in this post as well.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do let us know.
Regards,

Shahzad,
I have the same issue, but when I click on either of the links that you in your response, I get a login screen. I am already logged into my Aspose account, but even if I try to login again, it doesn't work.

Do I need a separate, second login to view the override of saveastiff()? If yes, where/how do I create that login.

Thank you!

Hi Haroon,

Thanks for contacting support.

Recently we have restructured the product documentation and I think that’s that reason the above stated links are not working. Furthermore, we also have made some improvements in product and we have a class named TiffDevice to convert PDF to TIFF format and you can also specify the ColorDepth value. Please follow the instructions specified over Convert all PDF pages to single TIFF Image

In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.