How Do I Get a Text Animation Type from Class IAnimationTimeLine in C++?

sdk: aspose-slides-cpp-windows-23.1
system: windows 10

Animation can be implemented for each text word, and can also be set to the animation of the shape object.
My text box set word animation, this type value is provided in the current version, the api did not query this interface

animate-type.zip (2.5 MB)

@101ppt,
Thank you for contacting support. I am working on the question you described and will get back to you as soon as possible.

@101ppt,
Could you please clarify what exactly you want to achieve, or how to reproduce the problem you are experiencing?

We have our own ui rendering ability, through the aspose analysis of the data out of the animation, we render our own, here the office ppt set animation has a distinction between animation is on the text or text box object

@101ppt,
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will consider the issue according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESCPP-3762

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESCPP-3762) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for C++ 23.9 (Windows, Linux, macOS).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.

@101ppt,
With Aspose.Slides for C++ 23.9, you can get the value from the Animate Text property of the animation effect like this:

auto firstEffect = slide->get_Timeline()->get_MainSequenceEffect(0);
auto animateTextType = firstEffect->get_AnimateTextType();