How do I select multiple cells?

Greetings,

I can select multiple cells if all the cells that I want to select are currently visible on the control. A simple click and drag does the trick.

But, if some of the cells that I want to select are currently off the control and require scrolling to see, I can't select all the cells.

Example. I want to select cells A1 to Z1, but only A1 to G1 are currently visible on the control. I can only select A1:G1, H1 to Z1 cannot be selected along with them because I would have to scroll the control over, and I can't do this while dragging the selection.

In Excel, if you are selecting cells and come to the edge of the control, the control will automatically scroll over until you bring the mouse back into the bounds of the control, or you stop dragging. There doesn't appear to be a "click start cell, then shift and/or control click the end cell" type functionality in the control.

Would it be possible to add some sort of functionality to allow this behavior?

Thanks,
Chris Powell

Hi Chris,

Using mouse dragging to scroll the control is not supported now. I will add this feature soon.

Greetings,

Do you have a time frame for this feature? I
have a feeling that this is something my client would like to use, and
will be asking me about it.

And is it possible that implementing the “click
start cell then shift and/or ctlr click end cell” method may work as
well. The mouse drag scrolling method would be my prefered method
of doing it, but if this other way can be implemented sooner, that
would be acceptable for now.

Thanks,

Chris Powell

Hi Chris,

I will implement "click start cell then shift and/or ctrl click end cell" in 3 days. And "mouse drag scrolling" will be implemented in next week.

Great! I really appreciate the effort you guys put into supporting your control.

Thanks,

Chris Powell