How do I update multiple smart object layers at the same time

How do I update multiple smart object layers at the same time
code:
using (PsdImage image = (PsdImage)Image.Load(filePath))
{

for (int i = 0; i < image.Layers.Count(); i++)
            {
                if (image.Layers[i].GetType().Name.Contains("SmartObjectLayer"))
                {
                    SmartObjectLayer smartObjectLayer = (SmartObjectLayer)image.Layers[i];
                    smartObjectLayer.ReplaceContents(newContentPath);
                }
            }

image.Save(pngOutputPath, new PngOptions() { ColorType = PngColorType.TruecolorWithAlpha });
            image.Save(psdOutputPath, new PsdOptions(image));
        }

@jclwyygxs

Can you please share the requirements in the form of sample PSD file and desired PSD file that you want to achieve using Aspose.PSD. Please also prvovide the snapshot highlighting requirements so that I may assist you further in this regard.

If you execute the replacement of multiple smart Object Layer, there will be an error.How to use the ReplaceContents method to replace multiple smart Object Layer at the same time?

This is my psd file!5741b34576ee1757385296ecb6e8ee88.zip (1.5 MB)

@jclwyygxs

We are working over it on our end and will get back to you with feedback as soon as possible.

@jclwyygxs

It seems to be an issue with your file while working with API. A ticket with ID PSDNET-783 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PSDNET-783) have been fixed in this update.