How do you create strikethrough text using Aspose.PDF

I have a PDF i'm trying to populate and need to show to user that a value was "crossed-out" and changed to a new value. So basically I'd like to create either a field on the form or just add text to the form that has the value with a strikethrough font. I'm using Aspose.PDF

Hi Manzonny,

Thanks for using our products.

As per my understanding, you need to add a Text segment over an existing PDF document with TextStyle as StrikeOut, or may be you need to replace an existing text over the PDF file with a new value containing replaced text segment with StrikeOut style and a new value beside it. If so is the case, then please note that Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to Replace Text in a Single Page of a PDF Document /
Add Text in an Existing PDF File. Please note that currently our product only supports the feature to set the formatting style of text being added to PDF file as Bold or Italic and I am afraid currently it does not support the feature to set the formatting style of TextFragment as StrikeOut. For the sake of implementation, I have logged this requirement as PDFNEWNET-33854 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

As a workaround, you may consider getting the position of the Text for which you need to set the formatting style and use this information to add Line annotation over the text string. Please visit the following links for further information on