some time ago we bought aspose.net. But we are seeing some rather weird things going on.
We use this lib for reading a word doc and saving some content of it in a database table.
It all looked like it was working right. But then i found a word document which gave errors. After examining the 2 word documents in Word we saw no difference.
After debugging i saw one document had my text in one run inside a paragraph but the other had multiple runs in a paragraph. I thought a run was just one line of text but this varies sometimes it is some line of text and sometimes it is just a word or a couple of words, but i don't see any difference or special characters in word.
In debug i also see that one document uses \r\n for every line and the other uses only \r.
What i also find strange is that a line like:
is translated in two Runs. Run 1 is [I and run 2 is ct distributeur]
I hope you understand my problem.
With kind regards,