How generate OMR Image by OMRTemplate

Hi
I can create ORM Template use c# code. But how can i generate image use the template? or What is the relation ship between template and image?

In fact, I want create a feature like dyncmic Survey, use c# Aspose.OCR, it include dyncmis question and dyncmis answer(choise answer). And i can create OMR template via c# Aspose.OCR, but i didn’t find a way to generate the image for print.

@ztzsws1,

It seems that you are using an old version of Aspose.OCR API. Aspose.OMR namespace has been removed from Aspose.OCR. It has been shifted to cloud. A new product Aspose.OMR for Cloud has been released. Please visit the link for details:

@ikram.haq
Thank you for your response.
I have downed the cloud OMR demo, and i also cann’t find the way that create image used OMR template. Such as FilledForm1.jpg (1.9 MB)
Template.OMR.zip (258.7 KB)
My question is how create image file(like FilledForm1.jpg) use existing template.omr(like template.omr)?

@ztzsws1,

You can create/construct OMR sheet image using MS Word. After constructing the document you have to export the document as image and then use the image as OMR template sheet image. Sample OMR template document is attached for your reference.

For further inquiry you may post the query on Aspose.OMR Cloud support forum.

sample_OMR_template.zip (9.3 KB)