How I can export table from powerpoint slide to word file

Hi,

I want to export my table from powerpoint file to word file with same saize content and dimensions. It is possible? If yes, then how can i do this.

Hi Ashish,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that there is no mechanism availble in Aspose.Slides or Aspose.Words to import or export tables. One way is to add the PPT with table as Ole frame inside your word document to show the table. The other option is to get the properties from PPT table using Aspose.Sldies, adding similar table in word document using Aspose.Words and applying Aspose.Slides copied properties there by definig a custom mapping of properties.

Many Thanks,

I copies content of ppt table to doc table but how can I copy styling from ppt to doc table.

Hi Ashish,

Aspose.Slides does not support the table themes at the moment. When you are copying the text from PPT table cell to Word table cell, there are many text properties associated on portion, paragraph and cell level. You may need to choose desired properties and find respective poperties in Aspose.Words table and map the slide cells + portion+ paragraph values to respective cells+portion +paragraph values in Aspose.Words. You have to devise some custom solution on your end to perform the mapping.

Many Thanks,