How many font are you support?

Hi,

I use FontRepository.FindFont(“fontname”) to find a font. I wonder if the font name is the same as the Windows System’s font. Or can you tell me which fonts do you support? And by the way, does your lib support Strikeout and Underline style of font?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.

When using FontRepository.FindFont(…) method, the font first needs to be installed over system, and the name of font should be provided as argument as the actual font name. Double click the font file to see the actual font name. Most of the TrueType fonts are supported. Please try using our products and in case you encounter some issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Now concerning to your requirement on support for Strikeout, I am afraid this feature is currently not supported. However for the sake of implementation, the requirement is already logged in our issue tracking system under New Features list as
PDFNEWNET-33854.

The requirement of adding text in Underline font style, this requirement is separately logged as PDFNEWNET-30745. The development team will further investigate these requirements in details and we will keep you updated on the status of a correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-30745) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience. We have further investigated PDFNEWNET-30745 issue and would like to update you that underline text using TextState class as following. It will help you to accomplish the task.

Document pdfDocument = new Document();<o:p></o:p>
pdfDocument.Pages.Add();<o:p></o:p>
TextBuilder tb = new TextBuilder(pdfDocument.Pages[1]);
TextFragment fragment = new TextFragment(“Test message”);
fragment.TextState.Font = FontRepository.FindFont(“Arial”);<o:p></o:p>
fragment.TextState.FontSize = 10;<o:p></o:p>
fragment.TextState.Underline = true;<o:p></o:p>
fragment.Position = new Position(10, 800);
tb.AppendText(fragment);<o:p></o:p>
pdfDocument.Save(outFile);

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,