How to add 3D effect to Shapes created by using Aspose.Cells

Hi ,

Could you please provide me the sample code to add 3D effect to shapes. Below is the code by using which i would like to create “Text Box” and i would like to have text box in attached excel file.

Code :
Aspose.Cells.Drawing.Shape txt = sheet.Shapes.AddShape(Aspose.Cells.Drawing.MsoDrawingType.TextBox,15, 15, 2,15, 40, 50);
txt.Text = “Test”;
txt.AutoShapeType = Aspose.Cells.Drawing.AutoShapeType.Bevel;
txt.Fill.Pattern = Aspose.Cells.Drawing.FillPattern.Solid;
txt.TextEffect.PresetShape = Aspose.Cells.Drawing.MsoPresetTextEffectShape.Inflate;
txt.FillFormat.BackColor = Color.Pink;
txt.FillFormat.ForeColor = Color.Pink;

Thanks
Venkata
Hi,

Aspose.Cells does support to apply 3D formatting to Charts and its relevant objects, see the topic here for your reference:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Applying+3+D+Format

However, It looks like the feature (apply 3D formattings to control shapes e.g. TextBox is not supported yet. We will look into it if it is supported and give you sample code if the feature is completely available. Alternatively, as we have logged it into our database, so we will provide you the supported version soon (if possible).

I have logged a ticket with an id "CELLSNET-41708" for it.

Thanks,
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-41708 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41708) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.