How to add cloud shape in Microsoft PowerPoint Slide using Aspose.Slides API?

Could anybody provide example codes to insert a line Arrow into Slide in java?

Thanks

I know hoe to add line arrow, but who knows to add a cloud shape?
thanks

Hi,

I suggest you to please try using following sample code on your end to serve the purpose.

public static void addCloudShape()
{
Presentation pres = new Presentation();

pres.getSlides().get_Item(0).getShapes().addAutoShape(ShapeType.Cloud, 20, 20, 200, 200);

pres.save(“D:\Aspose Data\Cloud.pptx”, SaveFormat.Pptx);
}

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Thank you!

when I add a line shape, <span style=“font-size:12.0pt;font-family:“Times New Roman”,“serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
ZH-CN;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>addAutoShape(ShapeType.Line, x1, y1, x2, y2);
what are the value of parameters?
x1: start point’s x value?
y1: start point’s y value?

Are the x2 and y2 the end point?

<!–[if gte mso 10]>

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

<![endif]–>

<span style=“font-size:12.0pt;font-family:“Times New Roman”,“serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
ZH-CN;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>it’s addAutoShape(ShapeType.Line, x1, y1, w, h);
Are there any units for x1, y1, w and h?

Thanks

Hi,

I have observed your inquiries and like to share that x2,y2 are second endpoint of the line. As far as your question concerning to units is concerned, I like to share that there are 576 pixels per inch for slide when using Aspose.Slides. The default slide size is 10" x 7.5". Since there are 576 pixels per inch then its size in Aspose.Slides is 5760 x 4320. These values are scaled to factor of 8. So the size in Aspose.Slides become 720 x 540. The value 0,0 refers to top left corner of slide and 720,540 refers to bottom right corner of slide. I hope this information will be helpful. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Moved here: How to add cloud shape in Microsoft PowerPoint Slide using Aspose.Slides API? - Free Support Forum - aspose.cloud