How to add signature (Sign, Name,Title) at end of word document

Add signature lines(Sign, Name,Title) at end word document dynamically based on page content. I am binding the html content using Documentbinder and InsertHtml function. some times due to more content signature lines may go to 2nd page. I have headers and footers in all pages. Can some one tell me on how i can dynamically bind signature lines. Thanks.

@ramachandra123

Thanks for your inquiry. Please move the cursor to the end of document and insert the desired content. Please refer to the following articles.

Use DocumentBuilder to Insert Document Elements
Signing Word document with Signature Line

Thanks for your response. I don’t see specific details in your link. I am looking to add 3 lines( Name, Title and Sign) and together at the end of the document. I don’t want to get break between page like 1 line in 1st document and 2 lines in 2nd document. If 1st document doesn’t have space to add all 3 lines then it has to automatically move to 2nd document. If you can provide sample code that would be great.

@ramachandra123

Thanks for your inquiry. Please ZIP and attach your input and expected output Word documents here for our reference. We will then provide you more information about your query along with code.

Hi, Here i attached required output and code i am using to add signature.Requirement.zip (11.6 KB)

@ramachandra123

Thanks for your inquiry. In your case, we suggest you following solution.

1. Insert the content (Sincerely to Title) into document.
  2. Check the page number of text “Sincerely” and “Title”.
  3. If the page numbers are different, insert the page break before text “Sincerely”.

You can use LayoutCollector.GetStartPageIndex method to get the page number of a node. Please use DocumentBuilder.InsertBreak method to insert the page break.

Hi, Unfortunately we are not using latest version of Aspose dll. We are using version 11.5.0.0. So please let me know other way of resolving the issue. Thanks.

@ramachandra123

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that we do not provide support for older released versions of Aspose.Words. Moreover, we do not provide any fixes or patches for old versions of Aspose products either. All fixes and new features are always added to new versions of our products.

We always encourage our customers to use the latest version of Aspose.Words as it contains newly introduced features, enhancements, and fixes to the issues that were reported earlier. So, please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 18.9.