How to auto convert in arabic number and date when chage region arabic

Hello,
I’m using Aspose java word library. My question is how this library auto convert to whole number and date (in .docx file) into Arabic number and date when I have to changed region (local) Arabic. In during word to pdf generate.

Hi Tarique,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word does. If you convert your document to Pdf under specific culture using MS Word, you will get the same output as generated by Aspose.Words.

You may use PdfSaveOptions.NumeralFormat property to set NumeralFormat used for rendering of numerals. European numerals are used by default.

If you face any issue while rendering document to Pdf, please attach your input Word document and output Pdf here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

1. if i’m use this PdfSaveOptions.NumeralFormat command, is it convert whole (.docx file) number and date in arabic.
  2. how can i use this PdfSaveOptions.NumeralFormat, is there any example

Hi Tarique,

Thanks for your inquiry.

tariq_khan99:
if i’m use this PdfSaveOptions.NumeralFormat command, is it convert whole (.docx file) number and date in arabic.

NumeralFormat enumeration indicates the symbol set that is used to represent numbers while rendering to fixed page formats. Please about NumeralFormat enumeration from here:
https://reference.aspose.com/words/java/com.aspose.words/NumeralFormat

Following code example shows how to use PdfSaveOptions.NumeralFormat property.

Document docAspose = new Document(MyDir + "in.docx");
PdfSaveOptions saveOptions = new PdfSaveOptions();
saveOptions.setNumeralFormat(NumeralFormat.ARABIC_INDIC);
docAspose.save(MyDir + "Out.pdf", saveOptions);