How to avoid compatibility mode when saving OOXML and opening in MS Word 2010 using Java

Hi Aspose Team,

I am using MS Word 2010 in my PC. Whatever doc generated through aspose opens in a protected mode. I had corrected the trust setting and file block settings in Word 2010. But still the problem exists. I am using aspose 10.7.0 . Please help with this.

Regards,

karthikeyan

Hi Karthikeyan,

Thanks for your query. It would be great if you please share your document for investigation purposes.

Hi Tahir,

I have attached the document with this mail and version we are using 10.4.0 not 10.7.0 .

Thanks
karthikeyan.

Hi Karthikeyan,
Thanks for sharing the document. It seems that you have shared the output documents. It would be great if you please share your source document along with code.
I have used the following code snippet with latest version of Aspose.Words for Java and not found any issue with output file. Please find the output document in attachment.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "Auto_Gen_Doc_1463.doc");
doc.save(MyDir + "AsposeOut.doc");

You can convert your document in Office 2010 file format by using following code snippet.

Document doc = new Document("in.docx");
OoxmlSaveOptions opt = new OoxmlSaveOptions(SaveFormat.DOCX);
opt.setCompliance(OoxmlCompliance.ISO_29500_2008_TRANSITIONAL);
doc.save("AsposeOut.docx", opt);

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6410) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(5)