How to change the current footer formatting- renumber

1、How to change the current footer formatting, renumber
2、How to set entire document fonts,not by run set font,that is overly complex
3、Symbol ① how to implement automatic numbering.
4、This substitution is very slow

doca.Sections[1].Body.Range.Replace(new Regex(@"([\u0020])"), "");

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

1. Please attach your input and target Word documents here for testing. I will investigate as to how you are expecting your final document to be generated like. You can use MS WORD to create your target Word document. I will then provide you code to achieve what you’re looking for.

2. If you would like to change font of the entire document, you should loop through all nodes and change font. You can use DocumentVisitor to achieve this. Please find the code in the following post:
    https://forum.aspose.com/t/50788

3. Page numbers are represented by PAGE field in MS Word documents. If you use PAGE field in header/footer of your Word document, the numbering will be automatically continued to the Pages.

4. Could you please also attach your input Word document for testing this case also? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

this is test document

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Here is the code to generate lists with custom formatting:

Document doc = new Document();
Style listStyle = doc.Styles.Add(StyleType.List, "MyListStyle");
Aspose.Words.Lists.List list1 = listStyle.List;
ListLevel level = list1.ListLevels[0];
level.Font.Name = "SimSun";
level.Font.Color = Color.Green;
level.NumberStyle = NumberStyle.GB3;
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);
builder.Writeln("Test Page 1");
Aspose.Words.Lists.List list2 = doc.Lists.Add(listStyle);
builder.ListFormat.List = list2;
builder.Writeln("Item 1");
builder.Writeln("Item 2");
builder.Write("Item 3");
builder.Document.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.docx");

Regarding restarting page numbering at the beginning of second Section, please set the PageSetup.RestartPageNumbering property to true.

I hope, this helps.

Best Regards,

1、I set level.NumberStyle = NumberStyle.GB3,but Automatic numbering is①.
I do not want dot,I estimated need set level.NumberFormat.I hope like the attachment file.
2、paragraph.range.text is Garbled
3、if Following settings is Success 1、2、3,I want To achieve ,how to set NumberFormat?

test2

fjai

there I want auto set

list1.ListLevels[0].NumberFormat = "%1 ";
list1.ListLevels[1].NumberFormat = "%1.%2 ";
list1.ListLevels[0].NumberFormat = "%1 ";
list1.ListLevels[1].NumberFormat = "%1.%2 ";

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. To remove the trailing dots at the end of list numbers, please use the ListLevel.NumberFormat property as follows:

level.NumberFormat = "**%1**";

Regarding the problem “paragraph.range.text is Garbled” you mentioned in second point, could you please share the complete code to reproduce the same issue on my side. You can create a simple Console Application that demonstrates this problem.

Best Regards,