How to convert a series of image to a multiframes tiff file in VB.net

Hi,Support:
Is there any method to use Aspose.Imaging.dll to convert a series of image to a multiframes tiff file in VB.net? If so,would you please provide me a full demo to reach it?
Thansk.

@ducaisoft, you can use Working with multipage image formats|Documentation page related to multipage image creation from set of images. Also please note that there is demo app that you can try to check needed functionality Free Online Merge Images, Photos, Pictures with High output Quality

Thanks for your reference.
However, there is no demo how to work it for multipafe gif or tiff at your ref link. Would you please show me a full demo how to make multipage gif or tiff with a series of images or from a image folder?
Thanks again.

@ducaisoft Thank you for reaching out to us. We provide a set of examples in the first link mentioned above that you can use to convert a series of images to a multi-frame TIFF file. This includes the creation of a set of images from a specific folder. Please check out the link provided and let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

There are only the method instructing how to do,but there is no demo codes for how to do. Please see the snapshot.(Guideline.png (46.2 KB)
)
Would you provide me a full demo for convert multi-images to multifpage tiff?
Thansk.

@ducaisoft We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing the code examples. May we know which web browser you are currently using? We have tested the page on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge with the latest updates, and everything appears to be working fine. It is possible that your web browser may not be up to date, which may be causing the issue. We recommend updating your web browser to the latest version to ensure that it is compatible with the examples.

Also, please check if you are able to access the GitHub website. The required examples can be accessed directly on GitHub using the following link: create-animation-from-array-of-images.cs · GitHub

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

My Chrome Browser is v100.0.4896.20 -32bit and the MsEdge is the latest, but they fail to display the demo at the page. Aslo, I fail to access the github for the demo. Therefore, It’s the best way for you to provide me a full demo for this purpose.
Thanks.

@ducaisoft, here is sample code on github that you can not access:

using Aspose.Imaging;
using Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Apng;
using Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Dicom;
using Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Gif;
using Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Gif.Blocks;
using Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Tiff;
using Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Tiff.Enums;
using Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Webp;
using Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions;
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.IO;
using System.Linq;

string templatesFolder = @"c:\Users\USER\Downloads\templates\";
string dataDir = templatesFolder;

string[] files = new string[]{ "template.tiff", "template.gif", "template.png" };

List<Image> images = new List<Image>();
foreach (var file in files)
{
    string filePath = Path.Combine(dataDir, file);
    images.Add(Image.Load(filePath));
}

using (Image image = Image.Create(images.ToArray(), true))
{
    image.Save(dataDir + "result.tiff", new TiffOptions(TiffExpectedFormat.TiffJpegRgb));
}

foreach (Image image in images)
{
    image.Dispose();
}

File.Delete(dataDir + "result.tiff");

Thanks for your demo.
To be regret, the demo is based on c++ and it fails to convert as VB.net one, for example, these methods such as Images.add,Image.Load are not the valid member of the aspose.imaging.dll for Vb.net.
Would you please provide me a demo version based on Vb.net?
Thanks again.

@ducaisoft, Demo is written on C#/.NET, also we have demo on Java Working with multipage image formats|Documentation. Unfortunately we don’t have examples on VB.NET.