How to convert mathML to png using aspose.images

Dear support,
We have paid license of aspose.image for java. We are getting some equation while reading docx in wmf/emf format and some are MathML format. Wmf/emf I know conversion using aspose.images. Please help how MathML format will converted into png image using aspose.images for java.

From
Nitin Chopkar

@nitinchopkar,

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that at present the requested support is unavailable in API. I request you to please share the source MathML file so that I may log a new feature request based on that. I also suggest you to please visit this documentation link for possible supported image formats.

Hi mudassir.fayyaz,
MathML text which we getting from docx are enclosed here which having equation docx as MathML text file.
Let me know if you required aspose.image for java paid invoice number to processed further on our problem.

MathMLToPNG.zip (10.0 KB)

From
Nitin Chopkar

@nitinchopkar,

I have observed your requirements. A ticket with ID IMAGINGJAVA-830 has been created as in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. Our development team will look into the possibility of implementation of the requested feature. This thread has been associated with this new feature request, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

1 Like

Hi Adnan.Ahmad

Ok, We are waiting for that. Hopefully you will be doing it as soon as possible. Its really help us and 100% utilization of aspose.image for java for our client to meet the business solutions.

From
Nitin Chopkar

@nitinchopkar,

We will share good news with you soon. I request for your patience.