Hi friends,

I use the excmple code.

Document oneFile;
string dataDir = @“C:\Users\User\Desktop”;
oneFile = new Document(dataDir+“b.one”);
oneFile.Save(dataDir + “b.one.PDF”, SaveFormat.Pdf);
oneFile = new Document(dataDir + “a.one”);
oneFile.Save(dataDir + “a.one.PDF”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

But I can not convert to PDF successfully.

converting file a : NotImplementedException

converting file b : NullReferenceException

My OneNote files please see attachment.

thanks.

Hi Chen,

Thank you for contacting support. I’ve tested your sample OneNote documents against the latest build of Aspose.Note for .NET 1.1.0. I managed to replicate the said error messages. I have logged these issues as follows:

File Name: a.one
NOTENET-224 - NotImplementedException message when loading .one (2010) document
File Name: b.one
NOTENET-225 - NullReferenceException message when exporting .one (2010) document to PDF

Your request has also been linked to these issues. We’ll let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NOTENET-224) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NOTENET-225) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

I use the latest version (1.2.0) run the same code.

And the problem still there.

1.Open office OneNote(2013).
2.Open www.aspose.com website.
3.Copy the website’s html sorce code.
4.Paste the sorce code to the new OneNote file opened.
5.Save this file named a.one.
6.Run this code
Document f = new Document(“a.one”, SaveFormat.Pdf);
the exception is NotImplemented.(The revision node is not implemented.)

thanks!

Hi Chen,

Thank you for reporting us. I’ve tested your sample OneNote files against the latest build of Aspose.Note 1.2.0. I can export a.one (NOTENET-224) and b.one (NOTENET-225) documents to PDF format. You can download these output PDF files from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9qnqdywkmjhp1a/Output_PDFs.zip

chenjiabin:
1.Open office OneNote(2013).
2.Open www.aspose.com website.
3.Copy the website's html sorce code.
4.Paste the sorce code to the new OneNote file opened.
5.Save this file named a.one.
6.Run this code
Document f = new Document("a.one", SaveFormat.Pdf);
I managed to replicate the error message by following these steps. The Document class constructor don't take SaveFormat parameter.
Aspose.Note.Document doc = new Aspose.Note.Document("a.one");

Error message: NotImplemented.(The method or operation is not implemented.)
I’ve logged this issue as follows:
NOTENET-289 - NotImplementedException message when loading .one (2013) document

Your request has also been linked to this issue. We’ll let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

chenjiabin:
the exception is NotImplemented.(The revision node is not implemented.)

You can also please share your OneNote file for the sake of confirmation.

Hi, You can download ä.one"file from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7g8ht4y0hapf32/a.one

Thanks

Hi Chen,

Thank you for sharing the OneNote document. I’ve downloaded this. I’m working our your query and will get back to you shortly.

Hi Chen,

Thank you for being patient. I’ve tested your OneNote document against the latest build of Aspose.Note 1.2.0. I managed to replicate the reported error message. I’ve logged this problem under ticket id NOTENET-292 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue. We will let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NOTENET-289, NOTENET-292) have been fixed in this update.