How to Convert Slides with Transitions/Animations to HTML Format?

@Andrey_Potapov

Thanks for the update. Any timeline you can give me as to when this things will be implemented, if at all, so I can notify my stakeholders here.

@vinay.rathod,
As for the issue SLIDESJAVA-34423, Aspose.Slides for Java will support animations and transitions for HTML5 export in version 22.3. This version will be published in the second half of March.

@Andrey_Potapov
As per your above comment, the changes that we need would have been included in the new version in second half of March. Has the new version been released and are the changes included in them?
Please let me know.

@vinay.rathod,
As far as I can see, the issue SLIDESJAVA-34423 has not been fixed in Aspose.Slides 22.3. I’ve requested information from our development team about the issue for you. We apologize for any inconvenience. We will reply to you as soon as possible.

@vinay.rathod,
We found some issues in HTML export related to animations. Our development team is still working on the issues. Could you please share your presentation example with transitions and animations? You can zip the file and upload the archive here.

Hi @Andrey_Potapov, I have attached the zip file with the contents. After unzipping, load the html5slides.html file in your browser and the animation steps will load after 5 secs each with alert message with the animation step number.

Please let me know the next steps.

@vinay.rathod,
If you are experiencing a new issue, please create a new topic on the forum and share the following:

• input and output files
  • code example that reproduces the problem
  • OS version where the code was executed
  • JDK version in your app
  • Aspose.Slides version you used

@Andrey_Potapov, I have attached the files as you asked couple of months back. Please take a look at the thread for context.

@vinay.rathod,
Unfortunately, you have not uploaded any presentation file. I can see only videos.

slide.zip (1.0 MB)
@Andrey_Potapov sorry I missed attaching the zip file. I have attached the file now.

@vinay.rathod,
Unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce the problem you described here. Please share the rest of the information listed above.

@Andrey_Potapov
As per your request in this post, I attached the files as requested. The file is the one that we use in our system to convert ppt to html5 format. It is not done using Aspose.Slides. Aspose.Slides generated file cannot be used in the way i have attached the file. The attached files show the way we want Aspose to generate html5 file as to be used in our application.

Please let me know if this is something that is achievable via Aspose.Slides.

@vinay.rathod,
I apologize for the misunderstanding. I’ve added your file examples to the task with ID SLIDESJAVA-38757. Our development team will further study your requirements. We will inform you of any progress.

@Andrey_Potapov Could you please any sort of timeline for the fix and also if there will be one.

@vinay.rathod,
I’ve requested plans for the issue from our development team for you. We will let you know soon.

@vinay.rathod,
The issue will be investigated next week. The update will be done for version 22.7 or newer.

@Andrey_Potapov when is the version 22.7 scheduled to be released? Also you have mentioned it could in be in newer version than 22.7 i.e 22.6. Is that correct?

@vinay.rathod,
The version 22.7 will be published in the second half of July.

Unfortunately not, I meant later versions.

@Andrey_Potapov Any updates on this?

@vinay.rathod,
As far as I can see, the issue has a normal priority. Unfortunately, custom navigation features for animations and transitions in generated HTML5 documents are not yet scheduled.