How to convert TIFF to PDF with specific requirements

We are considering to use Aspose.Total for java to convert TIFF images to PDF. This works fine with basic settings. We have some specific requirements for the conversion:
Format must be CCITT G4 fax
300 dpi resolution
Monochrome
Full size

What parameters and values should we use in the code to achieve this?

Any help is appreciated.

@dawittwe,

Could you please confirm which specific Aspose API you are using, e.g., Aspose.Imaging, Aspose.PDF or else? Also, share some sample files to demonstrate your requirements (if possible).

Thaks for your quick reply. It is appreciated. We are using Aspose.PDF or Aspose.Words. Not sure if they are the same. I currently don’t have any example files unfortunately, just the requirements I got, but asked about it.

@dawittwe

Aspose.PDF does provide feature of converting TIFF to PDF. Documentation and code samples can be found at the link below:

Regarding your requirements from the first post, do you have TIFF files with such specifications? OR do you want to convert TIFF files with these settings and then generate PDF documents from it? Please specify your requirement with a little bit more details. We will share our feedback with you accordingly.

Thanks. The requirements from the original post is for the resulting PDF. The TIFF should already have these settings. They contains large drawings with a lot of details that must also be readable in the pdf. No conversion first to TIFF as such. Directly from TIFF file to PDF.

I had a look at the documentation about Aspose.PDF but couldn’t find any specifics about the requirements. I am wondering if it may be better to use Aspose.Imaging instead to enable the requirements? It would be great if you could tell me what parameters and values to use.

@dawittwe

Please note that Aspose.PDF is dedicated to deal with PDF documents. It cannot process images like Aspose.Imaging does. In order to convert TIFF with specific options, you need to use an API that offers image processing. Aspose.PDF can come into play if you only want to convert TIFF file into PDF regardless of what type of TIFF image is and what type of specifications it has. About Aspose.Imaging, we request you create a topic in the respective category where you will be assisted accordingly.

Thanks for the info and your help, Asad. I will post my question in the forum for Aspose.Imaging as Aspose.PDF will not cover our need…