I would like to know how can i implement the following code?
Ok, i found answer here:
It's great that you find solution. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. We would be glad to help you.
I still have some problem with RTF format:
Thank you for your request.
How can I see your resulting document temp7.doc also incorrectly displays the list items. Could you please attach your original document. I'll try your code and give you more detailed information.
I managed to reproduce your problem on my side.
I created an appropreate issue in our defect database. Once the problem is solved, we will notify you immediately.
Ok, thank you very much!
Thanks for your request. It is difficult to promise you something at this stage. Our developers will analyze the issue and provide you more information.
Hi Alexey again,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier, I cannot provide you any estimate regarding the issue before our developers analyze of this issue. Once the issue is analyzed we will immediately provide you more information.
Thank you Alexey,
Thank you for your inquiry.
We produce a release every 4-5 weeks. In late April we released version 10.0. Hence the next release will be only in late May - early June. And unfortunately I can not promise you that the fix enters into this release. I will add your request in my monthly report, it will increase the priority of the task. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for your request. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 5-7 weeks). We can just fix the problem by then or provide you more information.
Also, you should note that RTF document produced by Aspose.Words looks fine in MS Word. Only RichTextBox does not show it properly. So this might be a bug in RichTextBox.
In addition, I found a simple workaround of the issue. Please try using the following code:
Document doc = new Document(@"Test001\in.doc");
Node paragraphs = doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.Paragraph, true).ToArray();
foreach (Paragraph paragraph in paragraphs)
paragraph.ListFormat.ListLevel.Font.Name = paragraph.ParagraphBreakFont.Name;
paragraph.ListFormat.ListLevel.Font.Size = paragraph.ParagraphBreakFont.Size;
paragraph.ListFormat.ListLevel.Font.Bold = paragraph.ParagraphBreakFont.Bold;
paragraph.ListFormat.ListLevel.Font.Italic = paragraph.ParagraphBreakFont.Italic;
paragraph.ListFormat.ListLevel.Font.Color = paragraph.ParagraphBreakFont.Color;
Hope this helps.
Thank you for additional information. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the problem with font on my side. I tested the workaround on the document you have attached earlier and as I can see font is the same as in the original DOC file.
We do not provide technical support over the phone.