How to correct install HTML code for Export to Word from SSRS 2005

Good day, Tahir )
I see, that Issue in status closed, do you have some information about this good news?
Maybe now we can download another version of software?
изображение.png (2.2 KB)

@Vitalluga
Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, this issue has been resolved. We will inform you via this forum thread once new release of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 19.2 is published. Thanks for your patience.

Hello, Tahir!
Is it possible to see update at least at Thursday, Friday max? I would like to test it and see if there still problems, because I will be on vacation starting saturday. (another people can’t this doing)

@Vitalluga
Thanks for your inquiry. Hopefully, we will share the release date of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 19.2 by the end of this week.
We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRS-269,WORDSRS-270) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 19.2 update.

Good Day!
Thank you for great work , at now testing this version.
and first questions,

1. Why this tag in version 19.2 not work?
    <p align=justify>

in earlier version all work good. (many changes need to be made in reports that everything work as earlier)
and this tag in version 19.2 work good. <p style=text-align: justify;>

@Vitalluga
Please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your RDL file.
  • Please attach the output Word file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach the expected output Word file that shows the desired behavior.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information.

Hello, Tahir!
tried this for SSRS 2005 , new version Aspose 19.2.
test_aspose_ver_19_2.zip (3.3 KB)
link to download (RDL, DOC) https://filecloud.me/download/folder/2221776
good_format_justify.png (38.0 KB)
bad_format_justify.png (31.3 KB)
earlier message in this thema.
ver.4.1.1 _the same_simple_code_example.png (25.1 KB)

@Vitalluga
We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our end. We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSRS-271 . You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.
We apologize for your inconvenience.