How to correct install HTML code for Export to Word from SSRS 2005

Good afternoon!

1. SSRS 2005, Aspose.Words.ReportingServices., the latest version is used
  2. Tell please what needs to be established, for the correct export of the report in in Word with a part of the formatted text with HTML.
  3. Such design in the report of rdl, Textbox is now used. Expressions
   Textbox1.Value= "<p style="" text-align:="" justify;="" margin-top:="" 0;="" margin-bottom:="" 0;""=""> Some text1"
   Textbox2.Value= "<p style="" text-align:="" justify;="" margin-top:="" 0;="" margin-bottom:="" 0;""=""> Some text2"
   Textbox3.Value= "<p style="" text-align:="" justify;="" margin-top:="" 0;="" margin-bottom:="" 0;""=""> Some text3"
  1. May we use the general design of type
.myStyle { text-align: center; font-size:16pt; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic } 
  1. And how to write down it if it is possible to use that Aspose could process correctly?
  2. That it was possible to specify only once style, and then to use in different tekstboksa?
    for example
   Textbox1.Value="<p class="" mystyle""=""> Some text1"
   Textbox2.Value="<p class="" mystyle""=""> Some text2"
   Textbox3.Value="<p class="" mystyle""=""> Some text3"
  1. I hope for an early reply.

I thank for attention.
I apologize for mistakes since the machine translator was used.

@Vitalluga
Thanks for your inquiry. You need to enable EnableHTMLFormatting configuration option. We suggest you please read the following article.
HTML Formatting
Vitalluga:

.myStyle { text-align: center; font-size:16pt; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic }

Aspose.Words for Reporting Services does not support this feature. Could you please share some more detail about your requirement? We will then log this feature accordingly in our issue tracking.

Hello, Tahir!
About feature later.
At now, i interesting , why dont work HTML Formatting., and “Color”, and “Bold” , please see the file.
I attach 2 files on a link to download

1. report.rdl, (simple file, 2 textbox)
  2. file , which exported to doc
    https://filecloud.me/download/folder/2200134

screen by version of Visual Studio
image.jpg (56.0 KB)
screen by report in studio
image.png (8.3 KB)
version of aspose
Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 18.1 (January 17, 2018) (18.1.0.0)
updated.
now install version of aspose
Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 18.10 (October 29, 2018) !!!
the same error. , nothing formatting to justify, and so on…
I make configure report viewer by instruction.
image.png (26.1 KB)
link to export file
Filecloud

Filecloud.me – most simple file sharing
Send Files up to 2Gb, Instantly, Free, No Registration and Unlimited Speed.

I checked the following on the local computer:

1. enablehtmlformatting>False/enablehtmlformatting> -
    the text with tags, without transformation was shown, everything means it is adjusted correctly., and a mistake not in the report.
  2. enablehtmlformatting>True/enablehtmlformatting>
    the text without tags, but also without transformation of alignment of the text was shown (that is very necessary)
    at the same time, usual tags work, such as
    image.png (1.2 KB)
    image.png (27.9 KB)

@Vitalluga
Vitalluga:

at the same time, usual tags work, such as
image.png (1.2 KB)
image.png (27.9 KB)

The HTML in this RDL file is different from the one that you shared in your previous post. Please share this RDL file along with output document generated by Aspose.Words for investigation. Thanks for your cooperation.

@Vitalluga
We have created the RDL with same HTML content and exported it to DOC file format. We have not found the shared issue. Please check the attached output document.
Report_Only_For_Test.zip (10.9 KB)

Good morning, Tahir!
Ok, your file is right.
And where is my fault, or this is depends from versions of SSRS? (before)
And which code HTML can i use in Aspose to reduce space between lines?
at this moment
image.png (54.9 KB)
and how make so?
image.png (50.1 KB)
Report_Only_For_Test(2412_v1).zip (72.4 KB)
https://filecloud.me/download/folder/2200456
updated later:
i test a version of SQL Server 2012. , all is ok.
and on a version SQL Server 2005 not worked your DLL., but in setup we have a folder Bin /SSRS 2005
on a SSRS 2012
image.png (4.4 KB)
at this moment we use on work server SSRS 2005, and upgrade we can make more later, after period of checking and preparing and so on…
We need a right DLL for SSRS 2005 !!! please make something good !!!
updated2:
after installing and testing Aspose.Words_for_Reporting_Services_3.7.0.zip
screen:
image.png (1.8 KB)
updated3:
after installing and testing Aspose.Words_for_Reporting_Services_4.0.0.zip
all formated good
updated4:
after installing and testing Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 4.6.0 (Zip)
formated not good
updated5.
after installing and testing
Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 4.1.0 (Zip)
Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 4.1.1 (Zip)

formated good
Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 4.2.0 (Zip)
Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 4.3.0 (Zip)
Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 4.5.0 (Zip)

formated not good
screen
image.png (40.1 KB)

Vitalluga:

And which code HTML can i use in Aspose to reduce space between lines?
at this moment
image.png (54.9 KB)
and how make so?
image.png (50.1 KB)

We have logged a feature request as WORDSRS-269 in our issue tracking system to set the space before and after for a paragraph. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available. We apologize for your inconvenience.
Vitalluga:

We are setting up the same environment as of yours and will test this scenario. We will test this scenario and share our findings with you. Thanks for your cooperation.

tahir.manzoor:

We are setting up the same environment as of yours and will test this scenario. We will test this scenario and share our findings with you. Thanks for your cooperation.

well, thanks, I will look forward to hearing from you very much.
then I will try to install version 4.1.1., in it it seems everything is formed normally,
but considering that there is already version 18.10, (that new corrections and additions in 4.1.1. will not. be, unfortunately.)

@Vitalluga
Please spare us some time for the investigation of this issue. We will get back to you soon.

Hello, Tahir!
Is there any progress with my issue?
Please, keep me posted.

@Vitalluga
Thanks for your inquiry. We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSRS-270. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.
We apologize for your inconvenience.

1 Like

And i noticed something interesting, but i dont know, may be you already have corrected
link to download
Filecloud
Filecloud.me – most simple file sharing
Send Files up to 2Gb, Instantly, Free, No Registration and Unlimited Speed.
27_12_2018_test.zip (3.7 KB)
1.This construction
<p style=""line-height: 100%; margin-top:0; margin-bottom :0; padding-top:0; padding-bottom:0; text-align:justify; "">
work only , when we added a value of dataset
& First(Fields!Test_Value.Value, “DataSet_Test”)
2. This construction
<p align=justify style=""margin:0;"">
work anyway, with value of dataset , or simlple text 3. this is testing by aspose ver.4.1.1,

@Vitalluga
Thanks for sharing the detail.
Vitalluga:

Could you please confirm if you are getting correct output using this expression with Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 18.12?

Unfortunately not, tried on version 18.12. all combination.
the same error.
1 First expression we used was :
<p style=""line-height: 100%; margin-top:0; margin-bottom :0; padding-top:0; padding-bottom:0; text-align:center; "">
In case when we used this expression with:
the text was formatted correctly.
In case when we did not use
the text was NOT formatted correctly.
2 Second expression we used was :
<p align=center style=""margin:0;"">
In both cases (with ot without & First(Fields!Test_Value.Value, “DataSet_Test”) )
the text was formatted correctly.

@Vitalluga
Thanks for sharing the detail. We have logged this detail in our issue tracking system. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this issue.

Hello, Tahir!
Is there any progress with my issue?
Please, keep me posted.

@Vitalluga
Thanks for your inquiry. We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.
Currently, your issue is under analysis phase. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks, Tahir,!
I hope for the fast solution of our problem.
Our customers already worry, and want to know approximate terms of software updating.
PS. tag “br” work not correct in early version of Aspose, and new version we can’t install by reason, that i described upper, therefore this task was created
PPS. after many testing versions we stopped on the version Aspose 3.3.0., that work relatively correct

@Vitalluga
Thanks for your inquiry. This issue is still under analysis phase. We will provide you the ETA of this issue once the analysis is completed.
We apologize for your inconvenience.