How to Create a Text Watermark for an Image with C#?

How to create a text watermark for an image, and whether the operations for other file formats are the same, such as creating watermarks for the following types: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, zip
sample.jpeg (48.1 KB)

@davidxiao2008,
Thank you for posting the question.

For PowerPoint documents, please check out the following article for detailed instructions on how to add watermarks to presentation slides using Aspose.Slides for .NET.

My colleagues will get back to you shortly about other Aspose products.

@davidxiao2008,

Regarding Excel spreadsheets, please see the document on how to add wordart watermark to worksheet for your reference.

Thanks for your reply.
Could you please take a look at the attachment? My goal is to cover the entire background with watermarksample.jpeg (48.1 KB)

@davidxiao2008,

I think you are talking about worksheet background. See the document for your reference.

You may use some tool (e.g., paint), write your desired text (watermark) and take/save the image of it. Now set this image as background for the sheet.

it seems pure text watermark equals image watermark with text
i’ll have a try
thanks

Hello @davidxiao2008,

Regarding adding a watermark to the body of the email, we’ll give you an example a little later.

@davidxiao2008 Please see Aspose.Words documentation to learn how to work with watermarks:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/working-with-watermark/

Yes, it will be like that.
In case you still want something else, kindly provide a sample Excel file with your desired watermark text intact. We will check it soon. You may create the Excel file with your desired watermark manually in MS Excel.

P.S. Please zip the file before attaching it here.

@davidxiao2008,

Additionally, please note, watermark for image feature is not applicable for Aspose.ZIP API. Aspose.ZIP does not modify compressed content, whether these are images or office documents, etc.