How to create accessible PDF having multiple column layout?

Hi,
I would like to create a PDF file that has multiple column layout (please see attached file) for the sample. However, it should be WCAG compliant in that it must be able to read the first table (Company Name, Address) before reading the 2nd table (ID Num, followed by Date, then Employee Name).
SampleReport2 - Copy.JPG (17.4 KB)
Is that possible?
I am not sure how to do it using Aspose.PDF in a accessible kind of way.

Thank you.

Regards,
qme

@qme

We need to further investigate whether your this requirement is able to achieve using the API. Could you please provide a sample PDF that shows desired behavior and you want to produce it with the API. We will log an investigation in our issue tracking system and share the ID with you.

Thank you. The picture that I sent is the sample. I did that using MS Word and save it as PDF and just screenshot it.

Though I can do that using MS Word and use Aspose.Words to save it as PDF, which is also good.

@qme

You can surely use Aspose.Words if you are able to achieve your requirements using it. We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-49915 in our issue tracking system to analyze your requirements further. We will update this forum thread as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.