How to create my complex document

I need your help.

I have a fairly complex document that I currently build/modify using RTF. I need to switch to a better method which is why I purchased the Aspose.Word control.

My document has some complex sections that I have no idea of how to handle.

For instance: In my application the user can create any number of “projects”. Each “project” has three separate questionnaires that can have any number of different questions in the questionnaires. My document needs to display each project and then all three questionnaires and their questions underneath it. Something like this.

---------------
Project A
---------------
---------------
Questionnaire 1
---------------
Question a | Answer a
Question b | Answer b
Question c | Answer c

---------------
Questionnaire 2
---------------
Question a | Answer a
Question b | Answer b

---------------
Questionnaire 3
---------------
Question a | Answer a

Etc…

I have many areas of my document that are broken out by project like this section. There are some sections that are broken down by Project, Category, Sub Category, Item…

How can I accomplish this effectively?

Sorry I don’t understand what the real question or problem is.

In general, Aspose.Word does not support RTF yet, but it supports binary .DOC files. Using Aspose.Word you can do various things with the documents like insert data and formatting using mail merge or DocumentBuilder, you can move and copy sections between documents etc. Have a look at the demos that come with the product, maybe you will get more ideas.