How to create objects directly in Aspose.GIS

Hello,

One of our customer in Japan, who has some technical questions regarding GdPicture.NET Imaging SDK
Could you please help to answer this customer’s question?

he customer want get help in Japanese so I will forward your answer in translation.

============ Customer Questions ===========

I have created an object according to “CreateKMLFile.cs source” in sample file of “Aspose.GIS.Examples.CSharp project”
But I am not sure how to set appearance (color, transparency, line width, line type) and point object icon about the on the sample file.

Can you please send me API reference URL or help file about this?

============ Customer Questions ===========

User Name: Kanefuku
Order ID: 190312025200
Order Date: 3/12/2019
ComponentSource Order ID 447450
Aspose.Total for .NET - Subscription Renewal - Pre Expiry - Developer OEM - 1 Developer and Unlimited Deployment Locations
Quantity: 1
Publisher Part Number: APDNTODO-R-PRE

Thank in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Thomas Moon
ComponentSource

@ThomasMBK,
Unfortunately, by the moment Aspose.GIS can’t write styling properties to KML. We will update you here as soon as additional information is available.

Do you have any updating news for the issue?

Best regards,

Thomas Moon
ComponentSource

@ThomasMBK,
We’ve created a ticket GISNET-491 for implementation of this functionality, however we don’t expect to release this feature during 2019, import and export of styling properties is planned for year 2020.

Best regards,
Alex

@ThomasMBK,

The feature you were looking for is available in Aspose.GIS for .NET 20.2. Aspose.GIS allows you to export style properties to KML file. Please, take a look at this example.

In case of any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.