How to create PDF editor using Apose.PDF?

Dear team
I am evaluating product as per my need, but my basic requirement is I want PED editor which can create/edit/delete link annotation, bookmarks and edit/add/delete pages
I have search for sample demos, but there is no Link annotation tool in it.

Please suggest from where I can get demo/sample ?

@Prasad_Kulkarni

Thanks for contacting support and showing interest in our API.

Please check following code snippet, in order to delete Annotations (e.g link annotation) from the PDF document.

Document pdfDocument = new Document(dataDir + "source.pdf");
PageCollection pages = pdfDocument.Pages;
foreach (Page p in pages)
{
 foreach (Annotation anno in p.Annotations)
 {
  if (anno.AnnotationType == AnnotationType.Link)
  {
   p.Annotations.Delete(anno);
  }
 }
}
pdfDocument.Save(dataDir + "output.pdf");

You may find more information in this regard one “Add, Delete and Get Annotation” page of our API documentation. In case if you face any issue please share your sample input document, we will test the scenario in our environment address it accordingly.

Thanks for the reply asad.
But my concern is I want to create PDF editor, How can I create it ?

Please suggest from where I can get demo/sample ?

Thanks in advanced
'Prasad

@Prasad_Kulkarni

Thanks for adding more details.

Please note the Aspose does not offer any tool or software for editing the files but you may use our APIs to create the utility/application as per your requirement. Moreover you may please check the GroupDocs.Annotation and GroupDocs.Viewer Product Families, offered by our sister company GroupDocs.

GroupDocs offers an editor to modify PDFs and display them inside your Desktop/Web application without any external viewer. In case of any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

@Prasad_Kulkarni,

Thanks for sharing the details and adding more to Asad’s recommendations, please note that Aspose.Pdf for .NET offers the feature to create as well as manipulate existing PDF files, so as per your requirement, you may consider creating .NET application providing the capabilities of PDF editing. For evaluation / learning purposes, you may consider using our
Html5 PDF Editor application created by Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

Hello Nayyer
Thanks for your valuable help.
However the link your provided below

is already visited by me and in ‘Download and Installation’ section the sample given, does not contains
a provision to give Hyperlink and Bookmark

Please do the needful to get it

How can i check link and bookmarks in PDF editor ?

Thanks
Prasad

@Prasad_Kulkarni,

In order to work with Hyperlinks and Bookmarks, please visit the following documentation topics.

Either you consider incorporating these features in HTML5 Editor example or use them in your own application. Should you have any further query, please feel free to contact.