How to create Tag ID on fillable fields using aspose.pdf for Java

How to create Tag ID on fillable fields using aspose.pdf for Java

@venkat.thungathurthi,

Kindly send us all details of the scenario, including source PDF and expected output PDF documents. We will investigate and share our findings with you.

example_out.pdf (91.1 KB)
Structure Tag.jpg (22.9 KB)
Tag Type.jpg (31.7 KB)

For 508 complaince, i need to add Tag type=Form under Tag TAB and Structured Tag = Form under Content Tab as shown in my attachments. The sample PDF is enclosed which does not have these tags when the file is opened in Acrobat Professional

For 508 complaince, i need to add Tag type=Form under Tag TAB and Structured Tag = Form under Content Tab as shown in my attachments. The sample PDF is enclosed which does not have these tags when the file is opened in Acrobat ProfessionalTag Type.jpg (31.7 KB)
Structure Tag.jpg (22.9 KB)
example_out.pdf (91.1 KB)

@thunga_venkat,

Kindly send us your source PDF and code which you are using to generate the output PDF file. We will investigate your scenario and then share our findings with you.

Here are the files requested. Source pdf is a blank pdf.

source PDF : blank.pdf
code : TestAsposeFeasibility.java
Output File : example_out.pdfPdf Tag.zip (68.5 KB)

@thunga_venkat,

We cannot open the Zip file and it shows an error that The compressed Zip folder is empty. Kindly review and Zip all files, and then send us. Your response is awaited.

Sorry about that. please find updated PDFTAGDOCS.zip filePDFTAGDOCS.zip (70.0 KB)

@thunga_venkat,

We have logged an enhancement ticket ID PDFJAVA-37459 in our issue tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

Is there any time frame that you can give us for the fix, so we can communicate to our clients.

@thunga_venkat,

The linked ticket ID PDFJAVA-37459 has recently been logged in the issue tracking system and it is difficult to share an estimate before the completion of the analysis phase. We will let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard.

Any updates on ticket ID PDFJAVA-37459 . Any progress on analysis phase. My project management wants to know the time frame and it is very critical to our project deadlines.

@thunga_venkat,

The linked ticket ID PDFJAVA-37459 is pending for the analysis. It would take time because there are other high priority tickets in the queue. In order to escalate priority, we recommend our clients to post their critical issues in the paid support forum. You can also post this ticket ID in the paid support forum. Please refer to this help topic: Paid Support Helpdesk