How to creating folder based on criteria in .net in pst

Hi all,

I need to create folder/view based on message class criteria. Folder must result all documents which are falls in the mention criteria,
Am new to the Email product . Please provide some suggestion or sample

Thanks
Sathish

Hi Satish,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

The PST folder types depend on the message types offered by Outlook. For example, common classes include Contact, Appointment, Note, and tasks. For each of these, the PST folders are categorized as Contacts, Calendar, Inbox and Tasks respectively. Please have a look at the following documentation articles that will help you get started with working with PST storage and let us know if we can be of any additional help to you in this regard.

Sample Articles

1. Add Messages to PST Files
  2. Adding MapiContact to PST
  3. Adding MapiTask to PST
  4. Adding MapiCalendar to PST

Thank you kashif for the reply,
The pst files are converted from notes(nsf) and exchange , Now i have to filter messages which are falls in following criteria. In lotus notes we have an option creating views and we can specify the formula to view cretin documents/items. Same way i would like to achieve in pst by creating folder/view. Please proved me the suggestion on this or alternative method on this. Once again thanks for your assistance.

i found below post
Move Items Between PST Folders using C# | Aspose.Email for .NET
IPM.Activity*

IPM.Appointment*
IPM.Contact*
IPM.Document*
IPM.Note*
IPM.Note.Microsoft.Conversation
IPM.Post*
IPM.Stickynote*
IPM.Task*
REPORT.IPM*

Thanks
Sathish R

<br>

Hi Sathish,

There is no such method available for adding all these items to a single folder as the each folder has its own class for accommodating corresponding message types. The behavior is similar to Microsoft Outlook.