How to define EHLO/HELO string for SmtpClient?

Hello,
I have to specify EHLO parameter for SmtpClient.
I can’t find property/method for it.
How can I do it?

Hi Kebzel,

Thank you for your inquiry.

EHLO is a raw STMP command, that is handled internally by Aspose.Email component. Currently, Aspose.Email does not allow execution of any raw command including EHLO.

I have requested a point of view from development end on this. As soon as I receive any updates, I will let you know here.

Regards,

Hi,

I have recorded a ticket (Id: NETWORKNET-33123) in our tracking system to check the feasibility for your required feature. You will be automatically notified via this thread, once this feature is available. We will also keep you posted with major updates in this regard.

Thank you.

I hope to see this functionality soon.

Thank you.

How may I check a status of the issue?
Is it resolved? When should I expect solution for it?

Hi Kebzel,

We are pleased to announce that we have implemented the required feature logged under ticket Id NETWORKNET-33123. This feature will be available with the next release of Aspose.Email for .NET v1.4.0, that is scheduled for 5th week of year 2012.

We will notify you once the latest build is available for public use.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-33123) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

With the release of Aspose.Email for .NET v1.4.0, you can set the raw Smtp commands as EHLO and HELO by using the SmtpClient.HelloMessage property.

It works fine, thank you.