How to delete a particular PDF Page?

Hi Team,

Please provide me the documentation link/Source code snippet to delete a particular PDF page.

Thanks

Hi Mike,

In order to accomplish your requirement, please follow the instructions specified over Delete a Particular Page from the PDF File

I don’t use Document

I create the Pdf using generator

Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf PdfReport = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf();

any tips?

Could you please help me with this as it is quite urgent
Thank you

Hi Mike,

Aspose.Pdf.Generator namespace provides the feature to create PDF documents from scratch. However if you need to remove pages from existing PDF file, you need to try using Aspose.Pdf.Document as this single class provides the capabilities to create as well as manipulate existing PDF files. Can you please share the code snippet you are using for PDF creation and I will assist you to migrate it to new Document Object Model (DOM) of Aspose.Pdf namespace.

I seem to have fixed it
thanks

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your feedback. It is good to know that you have managed to accomplish your requirements.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance, we will be more than happy to extend our support.

Best Regards,

This link to “Delete a Particular Page form the PDF File” appears broken

@bkwdesign

Thanks for highlighting the broken link. We have updated it and now it is working. Please let us know in case you have further inquiry.