How to delete column series along with data label

Hi, How to delete column series along with the data label and also do not leave any white space behind in the chart after deleting in c#

@kiran5388,

Thanks for your query.

Which document format (DOC/DOCX, XLSX/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, etc.) you are using? Also, which Aspose API you are using or you are interested in. After getting confirmation, we will reply you accordingly.

Thanks Amjad,
The format is DOC/DOCX. I am using aspose word.

@kiran5388

Could you please ZIP and attach your input and expected output Word documents? We will then provide you more information about your query along with code example.

Please find Attached,
the file has input chart and the expected chart.

Awaiting for your reply!
Charts.zip (32.5 KB)

@kiran5388

You can use ChartSeriesCollection.RemoveAt property to remove the chart series. In your document, there is only one chart series.

We suggest you please remove the chart series from the document, create it and add it again into chart according to your requirement. Please read the following article.
Working with Charts

Thanks for the suggestion, but in my case the situation is bit different. Please find the attached input and expected output. Dynamically changes the points of the column and the scatter points and need to remove the series completely if not required.

Sorry, I was new with the charts.

RevisedChart.zip (24.3 KB)

@kiran5388

Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support the requested feature at the moment. However, we have logged this feature request as WORDSNET-18468 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18468) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.5 update also available on NuGet.