How to detect inaccurate conversion when converting Docx or PDF to SVG?

Hello,
I am using Aspose to convert Words files(i.e., doc, docx, etc…) or PDF files to SVG. However sometimes the converted file does not have the same format and font as the original file. Is there a way to detect any eventual inaccurate conversion? If yes, are there any way to improve the accuracy of the conversion. Ideally, I need to be able to highlight, search and copy the text but this can be sacrificed for greater accuracy.

Here’ a sample file:sample.pdf (244.9 KB), where this issue occurs.

Best Regards

@d.gerard Please note, Aspose.Words is designed to work with MS Word documents. MS Word documents are flow documents and they have structure very similar to Aspose.Words Document Object Model. On the other hand PDF documents are fixed page format documents . While loading PDF document using such code, Aspose.Words converts Fixed Page Document structure into the Flow Document Object Model. Then, in your scenario the flow DOM is converted back to fixed-page SVG. Unfortunately, such conversion does not guaranty 100% fidelity.
We will consider providing API for direct conversion from PDF to SVG.
You can consider using Aspose.PDF for conversion PDF documents to SVG:
https://docs.aspose.com/pdf/net/supported-file-formats/

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25369) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.8 update also available on NuGet.