How to disable the edit data option of chart (C# .NET)

Hi,
I am using aspose licensed version 16.8.0 java. In my project, I have a requirement where I want to disable the edit data option on chart.
Step to reproduce the scenario:

1. Right click on the chart and click on Edit Data option.
  2. In the excel file, open with the actual chart data.
    In my scenario I do not want to show excel sheet values to unauthorized users .
    Basically I need the edit data option to be disabled .
    Kindly let me know how to achieve this.
    Thanks.

@Rutuja,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that the requested support for restricting the edit mode for chart is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. Moreover, it is also not possible using PowerPoint as well. If you are able to achieve this using PowerPoint then please share the sample presentation with desired options applied and we shall investigate this on our end to include requested support in Aspose.Slides as well.

HI,
Thanks for your reply. However, I have observed that it is possible to achieve this functionality in Microsoft Powerpoint
Steps are:

1. Open the ppt - click on file
  2. In properties section ->Related Document -> Edit links to file -> Select respective link and then break link.
    Kindly reply as soon as possible.
    Thanks

@Rutuja,

I have observed your comments and regret to share that I am unable to find the suggested option. Can you please provide snapshot describing link to afore mentioned properties and also sample presentation with desired effect. I will discuss that further with our product team to help you out.

Mudassir,

If we attach an external workbook to a chart pragmatically using SetExternalWorkbook() and then break the link as mentioned by Rutuja in PowerPoint, Edit Data option is disabled.
I could not find a way to break link to files through Aspose.
Please let me know if it is possible.

Thanks

@ctolap,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please try using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 20.1 on your end. In case the issue persist, please share working sampler project along with source files and generated output with us.