How to display the text in the second ck editor with strikes while extracting from database

In my application i need to build a catch underneath coeditor and on clicking that connection catch i need to show two leasers on ck editorial manager is to exhibition the content that is giving in coeditor and other coeditor is to show the blunder message that implies the procedure is in coeditor,. We will have huge measure of content on where client can alter some content in it and on tapping the catch the content gets spared in database and now i have to include another catch and clicking that catch i have to recover the information that is spared in database and show the content that is spared in database in two segments as deciphered content and contrasted content i am capable with recover the content into two lenders however for the content in second ck proofreader I have to show strikes.

Below is the coding so software houses in Dubai employee or experts can guide me in it!
rotected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
if (Session[“uid”] == null)
{
Response.Redirect(“Login.aspx”);
}
adm
= new Admin();
if (!IsPostBack)
{
BindGrid();
}
}
protected void BindGrid()
{
string query = “select ID,TranscriptionText,ComparedText from MTworkStatus where ID='” + 300 + “'”;
SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand(query, con);
SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter(cmd);
DataTable dt = new DataTable();
da
.Fill(dt);
if (dt.Rows.Count > 0)
{
for (int i = 0; i < dt.Rows.Count; i++)
{
string id = dt.Rows[i][“ID”].ToString();
string TranscriptionText = dt.Rows[i][“TranscriptionText”].ToString();
string ComparedText = dt.Rows[i][“ComparedText”].ToString();
Session[“TranscriptionText”] = TranscriptionText.ToString();
Session[“ComparedText”] = ComparedText.ToString();
}

}
string ttext = Session[“TranscriptionText”].ToString();
string Text1 = ttext.ToString();
Text1 = Text1.Replace(“<del”, <span”);
Text1 = Text1.Replace(“</del”,
</span”);
Text1 = Text1.Replace(“<s style=”, <span style=”);
CKEditorControl1.Text = Text1;

string ctext = Session[“ComparedText”].ToString();
string Text = ctext.ToString();
Text = Text.Replace(“<del”, <span”);
Text = Text.Replace(“</del”,
</span”);
Text = Text.Replace(“<s style=”, <span style=”);
CKEditorControl2.Text = Text;
}
}

<%@ Page Title=“” Language=“C#” MasterPageFile=“~/MasterPage.master” AutoEventWireup=“true” CodeFile=“Default3.aspx.cs” Inherits=“Default3” %>

<%@ Register Assembly=“CKEditor.NET” Namespace=“CKEditor.NET” TagPrefix=“CKEditor” %>

<asp:Content ID=“Content1” ContentPlaceHolderID=“ContentPlaceHolder1” runat=“Server”>
<div id=“main” style=“background-color: #E2E6E9;”>

TRANSCRIPTION TEXT</h3></center>

<CKEditor:CKEditorControl ID=“CKEditorControl1” BasePath=“/ckeditor/” runat=“server” Width=“900px” Height=“163px”></CKEditor:CKEditorControl>

</table>
<br /
>

COMPARED TEXT</h3></center>

<CKEditor:CKEditorControl ID=“CKEditorControl2” BasePath=“/ckeditor/” runat=“server” Width=“900px” Height=“163px”></CKEditor:CKEditorControl>

</table>
</
div>

</asp:Content>

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Using Aspose.BarCode you can develop high performance apps to generate and recognize 1D, 2D and postal barcodes, using our native APIs for .NET, Java and Cloud. In this forum, we only provide support for inquiries related to Aspose.BarCode APIs. Please consult respective forum or resource for this inquiry.