How to display ultra long images into multiple pages in a PDF

Hello, Aspose Team.

I have a PDF that displays 8 pages of content. On Acrobat, it appears to be a journey, but I used aspose Java to split and extract the content of the second page, but it showed that the second page was empty. I checked the file content and found that only the first page has content. The height of the image on the first page is much higher than the height of the document. What is the reason for this? What should I do to obtain a second page with content

4ad30344b9aa24ba9107d2e2be201a74.zip (1.2 MB)

Split multiple pages

@shiveringpan
We are looking into it and will be sharing our feedback with you shortly.

@shiveringpan

Are you generating this PDF from an image in the first place? OR you receive the PDF like this already and want to obtain single page single image PDF using Aspose.PDF for Java?

Yes, the PDF file I received contains this content. I want to use Aspose PDF for Java to obtain the image content of the second page.

@shiveringpan

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFJAVA-43852

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.