How to draw a flipped line (C# .NET)

Hello,

Is there any way to draw a Line shape from left bottom point to right upper point?
E.g. from x=50, y=400 to x= 300, y= 300 ?

When I create such line in powerpoint - it opens with FlipV = true. But I cannot set this property when I add shapes via Aspose.Slides.

Is the only solution to set rotation for a line from left top to right bottom? And how to calculate in my example what is the position to drop, since when rotation is applied - X/Y coordinates of the frame are not updated.

Please see attached example. I need to draw a line in Red, but so far I see only a way to create the one in gray, by speciying X/Y and height/Width. To achieve what I need I probably need to use FlipV for grey line, but it is a readonly property

Thank youex1.PNG (3.6 KB)

@Infi,

Please proceed to this documentation link where we have added the samples for adding plain line as well as formatted lines. I hope the shared information will be helpful.

@mudassir.fayyaz, yes, I 've seen that and it is what I described in my initial question.
With that approach I can draw my grey line (please check image attached in first post), but I cannot draw a red line.
There is no possibility to use FlipV for that.
So far I found only one way - to draw it shifted and then use Rotation = 90, but it is confusing a lot and requires precalculation in order to understand where the final rotated line will appear

Is there any other way to draw that red line from my example without rotation?

@Infi,

You can easily manage that by altering the shape frame where you will find properties for flipping vertical or horizontal. Please try using following example and I hope its exactly what you are looking for.

public static void TestLineFlip()
	{
		String path=@"C:\Aspose Data\";

Presentation TestPres = new Presentation();

ISlide slide = TestPres.Slides[0];

var Line1 = slide.Shapes.AddAutoShape(ShapeType.Line, 100f, 100f, 400f, 400f);

Line1.LineFormat.EndArrowheadLength = LineArrowheadLength.Long;

Line1.LineFormat.EndArrowheadStyle = LineArrowheadStyle.Triangle;

Line1.LineFormat.FillFormat.FillType = FillType.Solid;

Line1.LineFormat.FillFormat.SolidFillColor.Color = Color.Gray;

Line1.LineFormat.Width = 5;

IShapeFrame oldFrame = Line1.Frame;
		var FlipHValue = Line1.Frame.FlipH;

var Line2 = slide.Shapes.AddClone(Line1);

Line2.LineFormat.FillFormat.SolidFillColor.Color = Color.Red;

//Following code snippet will flip the shape horizontally
		Line2.Frame = new ShapeFrame(oldFrame.X, oldFrame.Y, oldFrame.Width, oldFrame.Height, NullableBool.True, oldFrame.FlipV, oldFrame.Rotation);

var FlipHValue2 = Line1.Frame.FlipH;

TestPres.Save("C:\\Aspose Data\\Line.pptx",SaveFormat.Pptx);
	}

Line.zip (22.2 KB)