How to draw vertical lines in a horizontal stacked bar chart using aspose.slides for .net

Please help to draw vertical lines (shapes) in a horizontal stacked bar chart.

Here with attached the snapshot of the requirement. I could draw the horizontal stacked chart with categories on y axis and date values in x axis. But could not draw the lines. These lines should be generated dynamically with respected to values in x- axis.

Your immediate help will be very much appreciated!.

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please share with us a sample presentation of your requirements instead of a snapshot. Also, please share with us the working sample code which you are using on your end so that I may work as per your requirements once the requested data is shared by you.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

Thanks for your response.

PFA the code done for POC. The actual requirement is shown in System Projects slides_Requirement.ppt in the attached zip file.

Hi Alexander,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share with you that drawing line in a chart is a missing feature in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-34526 has been logged into our issue management system as a new feature request to further investigate the possibility of implementing the desired feature. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thanks Adnan.

If you can give us a resolution quickly, it will be very helpful.

I would like to know another thing. In the Vertical stacked chart requirement, you can see that a grouping of 3 stacked bars is required. In our POC, we achieved it by drawing extra shapes (lines) by identifying the pixels.

That's is a work around, we did to meet the requirement. Is the same functionality available in Aspose. slides for .NET? If yes, in which version? If no, can you please help us by getting a resolution for this also?

Hi Alexander,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the issue reported by you has just been logged into our issue management system and is pending for investigation at the moment. It will be investigated and resolved on its due turn. About your second point, I request you to please explain your point by attaching a snapshot with us, highlighting your requirements so that I may investigate it further on my end to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi Alexander,

I suggest you to please try using below sample code on your end in order to add line or other autoshapes along with chart. You can try exploring the feature IChart.UserShape to serve the purpose on your end.

//add line into chart with relative coordinates (80,0) and height 100
chart.UserShapes.Shapes.AddAutoShape(ShapeType.Line, 80, 0, 0, 100);

I hope the shared information will be helpful.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34526) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)