How to edit Word document in eidtor using .NET

Hi, Iam little confised by seeing the aspose website saying, i can replace office word and process word documents.

Currently we are planning to build a DMS using sensenet ECM. they have a built in document viewer which uses aspose preview images to preview pages. My requirement is to edit the document and changes and replace the text in the source documents and export this document to PDF and word. So kindly suggest a suitable method.

currently we plan to use Aspose total and React based front end solution for the customer.

@sreekanth850

With Aspose.Words API you can programmatically generate, modify, convert, render and print documents without utilizing Microsoft Word. However, Aspose.Words does not offer UI editor or web control for performing these document processing tasks.

Could you please share some more detail about your requirement? We will then provide you more information on it.

Hi, Iam using Sensenet which provides Aspose based Document Preview. They convert pages to image using a background task method and such images are displayed in viewer. I may need further some more functionalities, like replacing a paragraph and adding a new paragraph, replacing of specific text to something else in batch.

@sreekanth850

You can use Aspose.Words API to find and replace text and work with paragraphs. Please read the following articles.
Working with Paragraphs
Find and Replace