How to efficiently retrieve and read resource assignment data for a given date range?

I have an MS Project file that I can open without an issue. I’m looking for the most efficient means to do the following and would appreciate suggestions.

I need to retrieve a list of all resource assignments to tasks that occurred within a given date range and then read specific attributes (both standard and extended) from each task and resource, including the dates over which the assignment applied within the desired date range.

I can obtain ALL resource assignments for the entire project, but that is a list of over 11,000 items and I was hoping to narrow that down. And I’m also struggling to determine how to read the extended attributes (e.g. “Number4”) of a resource from a resource assignment, while iterating through the resource assignments.

Thank you!

@mdfarrand,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

Could you please share a sample MS Project file with us for our analysis here? It will help us to test the scenario using your sample file and provide assistance accordingly.