How to enable continuous scrolling for pdf by aspose.word while converting word file to pdf file

Good morning,

how to enable continuous scrolling property for pdf by aspose.word while converting word file to pdf file.
There is any solution for this problem.

thanks and best regards,

@samsamsam,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample input document and expected output PDF document here. It will help us to understand your requirement and we will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,

Hi @tilal.ahmad

Attached below:
1-my input word file
2-my output pdf file
3-sample Pdf file apply “Enabled Scrolling”

I noticed that if my input word file is “Portrait Orientation” then “Enabled Scrolling” apply to my output pdf file
else if my input word file is “Landscape Orientation” then “Enabled Scrolling” did not apply to my output pdf file.

My input word file is “Landscape Orientation” as i need.

My Asp.net code below:

Dim doc As Aspose.Words.Document = New Aspose.Words.Document(Server.MapPath(“Input.docx”))
Dim options As New PdfSaveOptions()
options.SaveFormat = SaveFormat.Pdf
options.PageMode = PdfPageMode.UseThumbs
options.UseHighQualityRendering = True
options.DmlEffectsRenderingMode = DmlEffectsRenderingMode.Fine
options.EmbedFullFonts = True
options.EmbedStandardWindowsFonts = False
options.FontEmbeddingMode = PdfFontEmbeddingMode.EmbedNonstandard
options.NumeralFormat = NumeralFormat.Context
options.OpenHyperlinksInNewWindow = True
options.ZoomBehavior = PdfZoomBehavior.FitWidth
doc.Save(Server.MapPath(“Output.pdf”), options)
plugins1.Attributes.Item(“src”) = “Output.pdf”

My Asp.net source below:
<iframe id="plugins1" runat="server" name="plugins1" src="Output.pdf" style="width:1400px; height:800px;" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Thanks and best regards,TestFiles.zip (2.8 MB)
Supose to be enabled scrolling like this pdf sample.zip (1.8 MB)

@samsamsam

It seems you are withdrawing this post. Can you please confirm whether your issue has been fixed or is there some other reason for this?

Best Regards,

Hi @tilal.ahmad

Still i have the problem just i was trying to mention what i have noticed.

The problem as mentioned before is that my input word file is “Landscape Orientation” as attached and i want to convert it to PDF file with “Enabled Scrolling” property by using Aspose.word.

Best regards,

@samsamsam

Thanks for your feedback. Please note Aspose.Words mimics MS Word behavior. I have converted the source document to PDF using MS Word and the Page Display value is “Single Page View” as Aspose.Words does. You may double check the behavior with MS Word.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi @tilal.ahmad

I know that is the default behavior but Aspose.Words give me many feature to control most others behaviors, so kindly advise me about feature to apply “Enabled Scrolling” to PDF file while converting Word to PDF using Aspose.Words.

Your cooperation is highly appreciated,
Best regards,

@samsamsam

Thanks for your feedback. As stated above, Aspose.Words tries to mimic as closest as possible to MS Word. Your requested feature seems to more related to PDF viewer. We have a product Aspose.Pdf to manipulate/create PDF documents, so we have logged a new feature request PDFNET-43021 for your requirement in our issue tracking system for further investigation and implementation. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress within this forum thread.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hi @tilal.ahmad

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,