How to export data from the background to the Excel file or XML file?

Hi,
I am using gridwebdemo for java. I want to save data to Excel or XML running on the server. Not to save the book1.xls on the client. But I can't find the implementation method in the API.

Find the API in aspose-gridweb-8.2.2.1.jar again, find no method to save the data post to servlet.

I hope for your help,Thanks.

Hi,

I am afraid, there is no saveToExcelFile or exportExcelFile method available in Aspose.Cells.GridWeb for JAVA at the moment but we will provide the method (similar to Aspose.Cells.GridWeb (.NET) control) soon.

I will log a ticket for this soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-41074” for your requirements (Provide means e.g saveToExcelFile or exportExcelFile method in Aspose.Cells.GridWeb for JAVA) as a new feature request into our database. We will look into it soon

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks,Amjad Sahi. I have another question to ask. I want to export the gridweb (data and definitions, etc. excel file) to XML format. Because the XML file is a standard format, Not easy to damage, and easy to check. Can you do me a favour?

suliran

suliran2012@126.com

Hi,

Well, we can look into to support SpreadsheetML (.xml) file format which is MS Excel oriented XML representation of the file data/ contents. If you need this format to be supported, we can log a ticket for it into our database, could you confirm on it.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you very much, Yes, we need this function suport. We look forward to as soon as possible to get the function.

Thanks.

suliran

Hi,

Alright! we have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-41078” for your requested feature/issue “Support to export SpreadsheetML (.xml) file - GridWeb (JAVA)” We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please download the zipped archive that contains the updated demos (.WAR file) and latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells.GridWeb for JAVA v8.2.2.3 with its resource files

We have supported the requested feature(s) now, we have added the relevant SaveXXX() methods for GridWeb with their respective overloads. Please try it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41074;CELLSJAVA-41078) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.