I am looking to build / develop following functions for our end users of ASP.NET 2.0 web based application:-
1. Import Excel File
2. Allow users to delete rows, columns
3. Allow users to map "columns from EXCEL File" into application specific "Data Columns" using say dropdowns that appear in first row and that row stays "fixed" or "stationary".
4.provide multiple lookup , search and replace functions
5. Add a row
6. Add a column
7. Provide "additional command buttons" that will allow to execute specific .NET code (such as unloading the web form (ASPX PAGE) that contains the grid)
8. Conditionally enable / disable cells
9. Allow dropdowns in cell / columns.
10. Allow pagination for performance
The maximum # of rows in the EXCEL file will be around 30, 000 and we think that the files that we will get contain 12-20 columns.
Any guidance / help is greatly appreciated.
We have used "Infragistics Web Grid" and "FarPoint's Spread" to achieve similar functions but we have to write great deal of code to accustom everything and now we are evaluating if ASPOSE controls can save our time by providing ready to use functionality mentioned above.