How to extract PDF geometry to render into an external component

Hallo,

I am strangling to find an example that shows how to iterate a PDF page and get all drawable objects with their properties. I have seen some samples extracting text and cells but what I need is the actual geometry of every drawable object included in a page so that I am able to draw it on my own renderer.

Please let me know if this is possible with Aspose.PDF.

Thank you

@gehatg

Would you please share your sample PDF document with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hallo,

Any design document extracted to PDF from a CAD system is my sample.
You can find dozens of drawings here: http://www.q-cad.com/samples/autocad-2d/samples/

What I need is some sample code that will show me how to draw all components found on the PDF to my own renderer. For example I need access to all lines and their coordinates or polylines or polygons or shells.

My full spec is described here and they pointed me out to this API:

Thank you

@gehatg

Thanks for sharing requested information.

Currently, Aspose.PDF supports extracting images, annotations, text and tables. We regret to share that feature to extract geometry items from PDF (as objects with properties) is not available yet. However, a feature request has been logged in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-46275. We will surely investigate feasibility of required feature and let you know in case we have some certain news on its implementation. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.