How to fetch appointments from EWS save them in ICS format (C# .NET)

Hi

I am using Aspose.mail for .net to get the list of appointments but it is always returning a single appointment, although there are several appointments in the exchange calendar but it always return a single appointment,

Appointment[] appointments = client.ListAppointments();

please suggest.

Also If I use listAppointments with the folder uri;

client.ListAppointments(client.MailboxInfo.CalendarUri)

its gives error;

Aspose.Email.dll!..listAppointments()
"The maximum number of stack frames supported by Visual Studio has been exceeded"

Thanks

Hi Haseeb,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

I have investigated this issue at my end using the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 4.8.0 and was not able to observe the mentioned problem at my end. Appointments are listed fine from the Calendar folder. The tests were carried out with Exchange Server 2010. Could you please share if you are using this latest version of Aspose.Email? Your feedback will help us assist youf ruther in this regard.

Hi Kashif,

I have updated to version 4.8.00 and exactly it is the same error with 4.8 as well.

Can you please share your code.

Thanks

Hi Haseeb,

On another test server machine with Exchange Server 2010 and SP3 installed, I was able to observe both the issues you have mentioned. These have been logged as NETWORKNET-34599 and NETWORKNET-34600 respectively. We’ll notify you here once there is some update available in this regard.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-34599;NETWORKNET-34600) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi ,
I am using Aspose.email 19.4 , I want to know how do i fetch Appointments from EWS and how do i save them in ICS format.

@pradeepnegi,

I have observed your requirements and suggest you to please visit this documentation link for your kind reference. I hope the shared information will be helpful.