How to find whether the existing PDF file have the watermark text/ image or not?

Hi,

How to check/ find whether the existing PDF file have the watermark text/ Image or not?

Please help me out..

How to find/check whether the existing PDF file has watermark text or not using aspose.pdt.kit?

can you help me out please...

Hi Sankar,

Thank you for using our products.

I am very sorry to share with you that the required feature is not currently available in Aspose.Pdf for .NET. However, I would like to inform you that Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET have been merged into a single product and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET has been discontinued as a separate product. All the features of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET are available under Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.x. You can check the following documentation links to upgrade your code from Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET to the new merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

Moreover, kindly visit the below mentioned link for the answer:

We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Sankar,

Thank you for using our products.

I am sorry to inform you that requested feature is currently not available in Aspose.Pdf for .NET. However, I have logged a new feature request as PDFNEWNET-33603 in our issue tracking system. Our development team is looking into this feature and you will be updated via this forum thread once it is supported.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regard,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33603) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Sankar,

Please take a look over Working with existing watermarks for required information related to your earlier requirement. In case I can be of any further assistance, please feel to contact.