How to format the table column with correct width in output TXT using .NET

Hi,
I have a requirement in my product to convert .rft or .docx files to plain text. I tried online tool to explore aspose (as this is already used in my organization) , i used online tool
https://products.aspose.app/words/conversion/doc-to-txt
but its not giving desired results with table in docx. While converting it is removing spacing and table content is not readable.
Can aspose convert rtf to plain text retaining table foramatting.

@anshul1213

Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word. If you convert your document to TXT using MS Word, you will get the same output.

Could you please ZIP and attach your input and expected output documents here for testing? We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

aspose.zip (13.7 KB)

Attached is zip file and sample program which is using Aspose.words C# library.

I would really appreciate a quick response and resolution. this is very important for new feature which we are developing.

@anshul1213

Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support the requested feature. However, we have logged this feature request as WORDSNET-20827 in our issue tracking system. We will check the possibility of implementation of this feature and inform you via this forum thread once it is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@anshul1213

Your requirements are very close to Markdown features. Please convert your document to Markdown file format. Following code example shows how to convert document to Markdown file format. Hope this helps you.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "Input.rtf");
doc.Save(MyDir + "out.md", SaveFormat.Markdown);