How to get a fields value limit (maxLength)?

Hello,

I can set a fields value limit with the SetFieldLimit() method. But is there a method that I can use to get a fields value limit (maxLength)?

Thank you!

Andre

Hi Andre,

I'm sorry to inform you that currently you can't get field limit/maximum length.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Hello,

Thank you for your promptly response. But this feature is in your TODO list? Do you have the intentition to make it available?

Best regards,

Andre

Dear Andre,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Pdf.Kit.

As shahzad said in his post, current Kit does not support the feature of getting value of maxLength. Specially for your requirement, we decide to add this feature in the next version. And the ETA is about one month. We are really appreciate your patience. And if you have other questions, please feel free to tell us.

Best regards.

Great news, thank you!

Best regards,

André

Dear Andre,

I am glad to inform you that the problem has been fixed. It will be included in the next coming version. Please notice our [blog](http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net-java-and-reporting-services/) for the publishing information.

Thanks for your patience. & Best regards.

Great! Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

André

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 8301) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Great news! Thank you!

Regards,

André

I see this fix was implemented for the .NET version. Would you be able to include the same fix to the Aspose.Pdf,Kit for Java version in an upcoming release please?

Hi Linda,

Thanks for using our products.

I am afraid currently Apose.Pdf.Kit for Java does not support the feature to get form field limit value. However for the sake of implementation, I’ve logged this requirement as PDFKITJAVA-33265 in ur issue tracking system. The development team will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi, has there been any progress on this issue for the Aspose Pdf Kit for Java? We really are in need of it for our project.

Thanks!

Hi Linda,

The development team has been busy resolving other priority issues and I am afraid PDFKITJAVA-33265 is not yet resolved. Nevertheless, I have requested the team to share the ETA regarding its resolution. As soon as I have some updates, I will let you know.

Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Thank you for the reply. If possible, can you please raise the priority of this issue (PDFKITJAVA-33265) as it is critical for our current project?

Hi Linda,

Thanks for your patience and understanding. We have already escalated your concern to development team and as soon as we get a feedback we will update you via this forum thread.

Moreover in reference to raising issue priority, We try our best to deal
with every customer request in a timely fashion,our developers work on
issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most
appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

As another option, we have another support service, priority support. That allow you to post your issues in our Priority
Support forum and raise the priority of these issues directly with our
development teams, if possible, we will then aim to get a resolution to your
issue as soon as we can. Many Priority Support customers find that this leads
to their issue being fixed in the next release of the software. Please check following links for the details.

Priority Support Policies

[Priority Support FAQs](http://www.aspose.com/corporate/services/support-FAQs.aspx)

Best Regards,