How to get a wordml representation of a content control/ paragraph using aspose?

Hi ,

I am evaluating aspose word (.net ) for tweaking some docx files and creating new docx files with the changes. I need to fetch a content control (able to do it successfully using aspose) and then transform this content control to wordml ( Stuck in this part ! ). how to get a wordml representation of a content control/ paragraph using aspose ?

Can you please suggest?
Thanks,
Manjit

Hi Manjit,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12745. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Thanks for looking into this request. Can you please point me where I can see the latest updates on the WORDSNET-12745 ?

Thanks,
Manjit

Hi Manjit,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no direct way you can track issues by yourself. But, you are welcome to ask your issue status via forum threads. We will verify the status from our internal issue tracking system and reply you back.

This issue is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,